- This function can be carried out by any properly equipped Commercial Manufacturing shaker or Vibra-Glide conveyor
- The dewatering function can be augmented by using a hydro sieve or air knife
- Appropriate dewatering screens based on the product component sizes and condition are selected; typically rod screens with small openings
- Machine and screen dimensions are chosen to process target volume of product while dissipating expected gpm of water
- Catch tank below screen section can be plumbed into customer’s water recycling system
- Reclaim reel or hydro sieve can be used to remove macro-sized trash particles from recycled water
After washing or hydro pumping the product it becomes necessary to dewater, that is to separate the water and the product. Commercial Manufacturing offers a variety of equipment to accomplish this task. In the vast majority of circumstances dewatering operations recycle the water to be used again.