- Specialized equipment developed for bakery and cereal companies that receive incoming raisins in 30 to 40 pound boxes
- Machine is designed to be used with a scalping shaker that separates remaining intact clusters for reprocessing
- Interior of machine takes product through stages from incoming softball sized chunks down to golf ball sized chunks and finally down to small clusters and individual raisins
- Only small clusters can escape final screen in machine
- Operates best when a small amount of water is introduced as lubrication
- An alternative is our vertical declumper, which allows product to fall through unimpeded
The raisin declumper allows processors to convert packed product arriving in boxes into small clusters and individual raisins.