- Adjustable gap between rotor and jacket assures optimal amount of pinch to crack walnut without destroying
- Cracker liners are long-wearing, replaceable elements
- Special formed surface on liners to momentarily hold nut for cracking
- Entirely non-carcinogenic; no hard facing on liners
- Elimination of hard facing means consistent performance over longer period of time
- Use of VFD enables tuning of rotor speed for best crack-out percentages
Commercial walnut crackers use a rotating drum with adjustable gap and contoured jacket liners to provide just the right pinch to crack the nut without destroying the kernel. The result is a consistent crack-out over time without having to change liners as often as other brands.