- Rotary bleaching trommel with helical flights assures consistent product dwell time
- Gentle tumbling action within chamber assures that all sides of product are uniformly treated
- Bleaching agent can be recovered in catch tank and reused
- Stainless steel used throughout
- Optional 316L stainless steel offers even greater corrosion resistance
- This device is often succeeded by an air knife to blow off surface moisture prior to drying or storing product
Bleaching of in-shell walnuts has been done for so many years that most consumers are unaware that a uniform, light brown color is not the natural condition of those walnut shells. A bleaching trommel is the perfect machine to perform this task due to its consistent performance, economical operating costs, and great durability.