- The power of collaboration is enormous for custom-built equipment
- Requires both application and technical knowledge for maximum success
- Inputs from different disciplines shape the design
- Partnership between operations, sanitation, quality control, maintenance, and engineering and us, your external design and manufacturing team
- Designs have been improved over time specifically due to collaboration
- The value of ongoing customer feedback can never be overstated
The dialog mentioned earlier necessarily involves collaboration between Commercial Manufacturing and its field sales force, your staff, and possibly the staff of your consulting engineers. In order to be successful, the technological know-how, application knowledge, and environmental considerations must be combined to determine a solution that achieves your goals in the most efficient manner. Offering a solution that doesn't consider all these factors is about as effective as playing three cards in a game of five-card draw.