- Gentle lifting flights maintain product movement within roughly the 4 o’clock to 8 o’clock positions of the drum
- Lifting flights impart no forward movement (viewed from this end drum at left turns counterclockwise)
- Product dwell time is controlled by slope angle that can be adjusted manually or by hydraulic lifting jack
- Helical exit flights auger product out of the drum at a consistent rate
- Drums are normally made of 304L stainless but can be ordered in 316L stainless when needed for extra corrosion resistance against salty products
Rotary drums with lifting flights gently fold the product over on itself while dry or wet coatings are added.